A full picture to choose better
Is living in Paris with your family in a good environment on your agenda ?Discover where to live in Paris with your the family before home searching and open up your options. I’ll find for you and assist you all the way !
Where to live in Paris ?
Because you can always renovate your apartment to your taste but can’t have a neighborhood makeover, it’s best to know where to search your dream home! To find a residence that suits your lifestyle, I’ll take you up for a tour of the Paris and suburbs where families can enjoy the best of the Paris art de vivre on a daily basis. As a Mom, I believe that « prevention is better than cure » so this tour takes place before the home hunting process begins. This way you’ll get the full picture and not limit yourself to a particular area you were told about. There’s nothing like visiting the real thing before you make up your mind !
This home finding program is for you if
- Your priority is to provide a safe and mellow lifestyle for your family in the Paris area
- Your ideal home can’t be narrowed down to a number of square meters and a given budget but also includes a quality environment
- You’re curious, open-minded and ready to discover neighborhoods different from the classic urban Paris
- You’ve decided to be advised by a real estate professional dedicated to the buyer or leaseholder (and informed Mom who’s been there ) who will handle your complete project
- You’ve realized that real estate alerts in your mail box or calls from agencies you’re still waiting for aren’t going to get you anywhere…
This pack includes
- A study of your project
- An exploration of the Paris area to discover where to live in Paris with your family (additional option)
- Establishing your specifications according to your personal needs
- The home search (purchase or rental)
- Prospecting our network (agencies, individuals, notaries..)
- Selecting properties according to your personal criteria
- Pre-visiting selected estates (purchasing)
- Presenting you the selected estates
- Reporting after each visit (purchasing)
- Collecting and communicating key documents for your decision making (purchasing)
- Assistance in the “état des lieux” (rental)
- Assistance in home insurance process (rental)
- Support in the administrative process up to the signing of deed of sale at the notary’s or up to the lease
By subscribing to the Happy Place Paris pack, you’ll benefit from
- A reservation service to a temporary residence prior to your rental or purchase to reduce housing expenses
- A private ride for your exploration of the Paris region (additional option)
- Ready to grab solutions to build your project : find a notary, find a loan with the best financial conditions, find a certified architect for your renovation work or interior design needs.
At the end of this program, you will leave with
- An overview of the family friendly-neighborhoods
- The satisfaction of having chosen where to live in Paris instead of enduring your environment or settling for it
- The joy of spending your time as you please while the searching, selecting and visiting is handled for you.
- The peace of mind of having a real estate professional by your side during your purchasing or rental project.